Saturday, September 24, 2011

guilty


im so sorry for forgetting the most important date of all....
your birthday...i wish i have a time machine to when back those few hours....and send terminator to remind me that your birthday is coming soon...i dont think of any present yet...but hopefully if i have the chance to go to explorace next month in Sabah...i would definitely give you, your number one thing on your list that you want it so badly.... 



i know tomorrow is your birthday.....so sorry..there's no word in this world can describe how regretful i am for not remember it...i know you said to me that you dont mind as you yourself dont remember it until your friends give hint to you and your mom...i may be forgot about it few days before your birthday but im definitely not going to forget to wish....im so so sorry...its a big deal to me....and i hate myself for letting this happen..i have no idea what to do and what to say because usually its my birthday that end up on examination weeks not you..this is the first time ever your birthday on the exam's weeks.....gosh i usually will pampered you and focus on you more that my studies...i have no idea what happen to me nowadays...im becoming blur most of the time...what happen to me...sorry if i always says about me more that about you....but who cares this is my blog dear..hahahahahaha my blog, my stories...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Design By Mademoiselle Honey