Friday, October 28, 2011

The farewell show



It does make me sad that Oprah Winfrey Show is coming to the end, after all this years i been watching it since the day i was born the show is already there. I wish that the show could never end because it does teach me a lot, not only me but all the women in this world. You make people realize that everyone is worth it and precious not only by their look but by what is inside it and you also help a lot of people in this world to achieve happiness and because of that women nowadays are more successful and comparable to man..You are my inspiration that women are not just and accessories in the kitchen but they are some more than that..And yes Oprah i see you, hear you and what you say does matter to me.

Thank you Oprah for everything that you done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Design By Mademoiselle Honey