Thursday, March 8, 2012

Here i come

Its been a month since i last post in my blog..WOW i thought it still a week since i get back from Phuket...a month??? you must be joking me calender!! well i when there quite few times already but this time me and my dad and also kak ris when all around mall in Phuket..FYI i think there only 3 big mall in Phuket but really far from each other..so what happen was i stay at kak ris's house for 5 few days..and we went around..

One night kak ris want to bring me along to watch late night movies in cinema..guess what!! i already watched that movie in Malaysia 'Chronicle'..its about 3 kids gain superpowers after they found a big hole and they make a discovery about it around the place that they go party..to be honest for me the movies sucks!!the camera is moving all the time and make my head spinning and i did have headache..what makes it funny is that kak ris want to make a surprise for me...without not knowing that i already watch latest movie..so im not suffer myself by watching the same movie twice so she made her friend change the ticket for me...so i watch in Phuket cinema by myself with Thai subtitles an English movie call 'The Grey' which an airplane crash on Alaska and the survivors have to survive from a tribe of wolves which s big as the wolves in Twilight Saga but in this story the wolves didn't change to human though....

First time i watched movies in Thailand cinema and BTW before the movie started i have to stand up since they play the national anthem song...at first its a little bit awkward because first i have no idea how the song sound so i didn't familiarize with the song and second i seat in middle row but most of others seat at the back seat..so in this case im the one that seat in the front from everybody else...luckily i saw this foreigners stand up from the corner of my eyes..thank god they didn't do that here in Malaysia..imagine how many times you have to stand up if you are planing to watch movies all day long...

The next day i woke up really late since we arrive at her home around 2 in the morning..my dad didn't like to watch movies so he just when straight to bed..the next morning we when pre-shopping at Living Homes that sold furniture and stuff but it's almost look like ikea..they have cafe open up upstairs so we when for brunch there and me and my dad ordered salmon...well that cafe sold quite cheap though..you cant get good salmon dishes for about 20 ringgit in Malaysia..usually 30-50 ringgit..

walking around the mall didn't open yet

quick drinks at Mc Donalds

i wonder if they have the key chain version of this elephant

Jungceylon mall in Patong
Central festival mall, Phuket town

Statue elephants sister and brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Design By Mademoiselle Honey